The City of Waco has released the final list of candidates for the upcoming May 6, 2023, general election. This year’s ballot will include Councilmembers for Districts II, IV, and V. The deadline for applications has passed, and the city has confirmed the following individuals as the final candidates:
- Alice Rodriguez, Executive Director of a Non-Profit
- Tiffany Vidaña, Graduate Student
- Darius Ewing, Operations Specialist
- Anthony Johnson, Realtor
- Don Gray, Network Technician
- Jim Holmes, Investment Banker
The City of Waco encourages all registered voters to participate in the upcoming election and cast their vote for the candidate they believe will best represent their interests. Stay tuned for further updates and news regarding the May 6th general election.